If someone offered you expert advice on love, dating and relationships, and they did it for free, would you take up the offer? Of course, you would! What if they offered you no less than five days of sound advice from global experts on relationship management, dating and love? You would probably be drooling at the thought. Today is the day to stop drooling, because the Love, Dating and Relationships Global Teleconference has been announced for November 18 to 22, and it is the free event of a lifetime.
An event that is truly unique is about to commence, and people from all over the world will be there to hear expert after expert being interviewed by an accomplished author, speaker and soulmate helper – Lorii Abela. These experts come from various walks of life. Some are PhDs; some are accomplished writers; some are life coaches; some are entrepreneurs; but, without exception, all of them are going to be there at the teleconference with one objective: to help people achieve more in their love, dating and relationships.
Here are some of the featured interviewees you will be able to hear from at the global teleconference from November 18 to 22:
- Lorii Abela: As the hostess of this much-awaited event, Lorii will be talking to an impressive panel of experts from various fields that will each throw light on a unique perspective and approach to love and dating. She is an expert herself, having helped hundreds of people find their soulmates by using the Law of Attraction for Love and Relationships.
- Shadee Ardalan: This inspirational clothing stylist has been leading programs for PAX since 2007. Her unique brand of spunk will inspire you to greater heights in your own life and relationships. Shadee is also an accomplished make-up artist.
- Jennifer Urezzio: This soul-searching author of Soul Language – Consciously Connecting for Success has inspired corporate CEOs, lifestyle coaches and top healers to adopt her unique paradigm of self-discovery and expression called Soul Language. Jennifer helps people recognize their purpose and live from a place of truth and power.
- Toni De Marco: Toni is the founder of Wellness Teaching Center. Her academic background in metaphysics, health and psychology position her perfectly to be a coach for people seeking inner peace and healing through tried and tested methods.
- Alex Wise: This dating specialist uses the law of attraction to teach valuable relationship skills to her students. Her forte is in helping singles and couples build and maintain satisfying and functional relationships.
- Gary D. Salyer, Ph.D: Dr. Salyer helps people get over their commitment fears and attract their soulmate using simple but powerful techniques and principles. Releasing people from the pain of past relationships is his specialty, and one that he talks about extensively in his upcoming book Safe to Love Again: How to Release the Pain of Past Relationships and Attract Your Soul Mate.
- Christa O’leary: Christa is an accomplished interior designer and motivational speaker who helps people “Design Inspired Living”. She has been featured on Dr. Laura, CBS and NBC and is the founder of Home in Harmony Lifestyle.
- Mary-Gail King: An artist who helps people express their creativity through art, Mary-Gail is an expert who offers Creativity Breakthrough Tools that help people achieve more through creative expression.
- Michelle Barnum Smith: Michelle is a dating coach who uses marketing and customer service principles to create a powerful and unique blend of logic and emotion to achieve relationship goals and objectives. She has been featured on Forbes and Business Insider, and regularly contributes to ExpertBeacon.com
- Faith Dugan: Faith is a best-selling author and an expert on money management. With decades of experience helping large companies manage their finances, she now teaches people to transition from fiscal chaos to money mastery.
- Lisa Shultz: Lisa’s book Become and Athlete of the Mind helps people unleash the power within their minds and thoughts. She offers practical advice and instruction on how to exercise your mind daily to have, do and be more.
- Marcus Ambrester: Marcus is a spiritual coach and author of Pillars of Awesome Relationships. He helps couples refresh their deep connection without sacrificing their true spiritual nature.
That’s just a teaser! Register today at https://www.loveawake.com for the 5-day global teleconference of the decade. The conference is free to dial into, and when you register you become eligible to receive a gift from the organizers. This is one event you will regret not attending, so book your place today and start counting down to November 18 for the Love, Dating and Relationships Global Teleconference hosted by Lorii Abela.